The OSCE ICExH programme has been developed as an OSCE Extra-Budgetary project. This means that its implementation relies solely on the support of the donor community.
The following donors provided financial support to the programme:
- the United States / the U.S. Department of State Office of Weapons Removal and Abatement
- the Netherlands
The OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe has proved to be a reliable and trustworthy partner in fulfilling its obligations towards the donor community.
Additionally the following partners provided in-kind support to the programme:
- The US Army Central Command (EOD training development in accordance with IMAS, trainers and training support)
- The MoD of Tajikistan (training venue, transportation and logistics)
- Tajikistan National Mine Action Centre (accreditation and certification of trainings / courses)
- The MoD of Kazakhstan (transportation and logistics)
- Mine Action Coordination Centre of Afghanistan (EOD training materials in accordance with IMAS)
- OSCE BMSC
- Danish Church Aid – Humanitarian Mine Action (EHAR training development in accordance with IMAS, trainers and training support)
Lebanon Mine Action Centre (EHAR training development in accordance with IMAS, trainers and training support)